Published on April 25th, 2014 | by admin
KONAMI announces digital-only Millennium Duels Now Available on
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels, the all-new video game adaptation of the multi-million-selling Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME for PlayStation® and Xbox 360, is now available via PlayStation®Network and Xbox®LIVE.
Making its inaugural appearance on PlayStation 3® in Europe,Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels marks the welcome return of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, which spans television and the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME and acts as the perfect jumping-on point for newcomers to the series.
In Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels, players enter a Virtual Dueling System, an advanced program wherein they battle against simulated Duelists from the animated TV show, characters from past, classic Yu-Gi-Oh! storylines, through to those from the current Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXALadventures. Players can also unlock avatars from the animated series and take them online to battle other players in versus matches.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels game features and functionality include:
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Xyz Monsters.
- Create bespoke Decks from more than 6,000 cards; the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against 80 popular characters across all four animated series, including classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
- Battle through single-player elements or compete in four-player tag duels, complete with text and voice chat ability.
- Compatible with all previously purchased downloadable content from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus!
- Online play includes Rank Match against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability; Quick Match to jump into the action and compete against anyone; Custom Matches against friends where the rules of play can be adapted to taste.