Published on November 16th, 2023 | by Adrian Gunning
Xbox Black Friday deals – Save $130 on Series X, half price games and more!
With Black Friday and the holidays fast approaching, Xbox is promoting a great lineup of Black Friday and Cyber Week savings to help shoppers snag the season’s hottest tech and gaming gifts without breaking the bank.
Microsoft Store and Xbox’s Black Friday and Cyber Week deals will start going live from today, please refer to the list below for specific start and end dates, which vary by deal.
Discounts on select Xbox consoles, bundles, and accessories:
- Save $130 on select Xbox Series X consoles (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save $130 and purchase a Series X Diablo IV and Series X Forza Horizon 5 bundles! (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save up to 50% off hundreds of games on the Microsoft Store (offer begins Nov. 16 and ends Nov. 30)
- Save $20 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
- Save $30 on select the Remix Special Edition Xbox Wireless Controllers (offer begins Nov. 18 and ends Nov. 27)
Microsoft makes shopping a breeze with the Microsoft Store Promise – microsoft.com customers get free shipping, extended return windows, flexible payment options and more. In addition, Microsoft Store’s free personal shopping appointments and Bing Chat take the stress out of finding the right gift for the trickiest people on your list, from the comfort of your home.
Looking for more? Check out all the deals at microsoft.com.