Sydney, Australia – September 23, 2013 – Since the launch of Denon’s unique suite of game-changing, lifestyle-specific headphone apps, hundreds of thousands of users have been hooked. Denon® Electronics, a premier manufacturer of high-quality home and personal audio products, today announced the launch of a significant update, Music Community, to the Denon Audio App, Denon Club App and Denon Travel App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
“The Denon Music Community update to our award-winning combination of headphones and headphone apps takes listeners closer to the ultimate personal listening experience by adding convenience, fun and discovery,” said Petro Shimonishi, Denon’s senior global product manager of headphones.
The Music Community update to the Denon Audio App, Denon Club App and Denon Travel App enables Denon headphone users to discover, experience and enjoy music more than ever before by providing these additional capabilities:
• Read artist biographies
• Explore more music from your favourite artists
• Discover new artists based on the ones users have already downloaded to their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Buy albums and songs directly from iTunes without leaving the app
• Purchase concert tickets for the artists users are listening to
• Easily share concert and venue information via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and iMessage
The Music Community enhancement is available to users of the Denon Audio App, available with Music Maniac™ headphones; the Denon Club App, available with Urban Raver® headphones; and the Denon Travel App, available with Globe Cruiser® headphones. These apps are designed for use with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Denon Apps Enhance the Listening Experience of Each Lifestyle
Denon lifestyle-specific apps are each designed for unique headphone categories. Available at the App Store, the current offering of Denon apps complement Denon’s individualised headphones to deliver a specialised experience.
• Denon Audio App. For use with Denon’s Music Maniac Headphones, this app allows users to customise the sound via a 1,000 band EQ*. The app features an integrated audio player for playback of all music stored on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, allows for instant playlist creation directly from the app and enables simple access to Internet radio via TuneIn, which offers over 70,000 global radio stations.
• Denon Club App. For use with Denon’s Urban Raver Headphones, this app allows users to easily update Facebook and Twitter statuses on music they like from the Urban Raver Community, look up lyrics to their favourite songs, share artist information, discover new artists and customise their EQ and EQ presets, giving users full power over their music.
• Denon Travel App. Designed to maximise the travel experience when used with Denon Globe Cruiser Headphones, this app offers users easy access to their most frequently used travel apps, including the ability to customise playlists for their trips from the app, and customise EQ settings.
• Denon Sport App. Denon Sport features GPS tracking for outdoor activities, allowing users to map their routes, automatic tracking and reporting of pace and track nutrition. With access to online communities via Facebook and Twitter, users can easily share their workout progress with friends and track their fitness goals in a workout journal.
The Denon Audio App, Club App, Travel App and Sports App are available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.AppStore.com. The 1,000 band Equaliser function is available for $1.99 via an in-app upgrade.