Published on September 15th, 2023 | by Admin
UNDISPUTED’S CAREER MODE: A THUMPING NEW ADDITION
A new Early Access Career Mode will make its debut in Undisputed – the forthcoming authentic boxing title currently in Early Access on Steam – this year.
Developed by Steel City Interactive (SCI) and published by PLAION, Undisputed will be the most authentic boxing game to date and the first major boxing title released in over a decade.
The ground-breaking Early Access Career Mode will allow players to create their own character and choose their path to glory, facing off against some of the greatest figures in boxing history, such as Canelo Alvarez, Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor, Sugar Ray Robinson and many more!
This Early Access Career Mode will be expanded later, at full launch, with even more features and gameplay.
Key Features of Early Access Career Mode:
- Create your own boxer – male or female – customise your fighter from hairstyle to body weight (which determines your weight class), clothing and fighting styles.
- Build your team. Build your future. Assemble the best team of manager, cutman and coach around your fighter to progress and develop your skills, earn money, fame, affinity and experience as you rise up the ranks.
- Negotiate your path to success – choose the opponents you want to fight and which to avoid. Negotiate fight contracts to earn the most rewards.
- In-ring action with innovative, dynamic Coach advice system .
- Training camps. Fine-tune your skills in fight camps, where your training choices (vitality, movement speed, health, defence…) will determine your strategy for next opponent. And don’t forget about undertaking media opportunities to increase your fame!
- Choose your path to Glory. Make your own goals and define your own success story. Winning all the belts, including WBO, WBC, IBF and SCI? Retire with having the highest fan base and/or wealth? The choices are yours – do you have what it takes to become Undisputed?