Published on December 1st, 2023 | by Alex Novus
‘The Wizards – Dark Times: Brotherhood’ Brings Co-op and Remastered Experience to Critically Acclaimed VR Spellcasting Game
Vertigo Games and Carbon Studio have launched The Wizards – Dark Times: Brotherhood for Meta Quest, Steam and Viveport. Featuring the complete The Wizards: Dark Times experience, it includes the fully remastered main game as well as the Brotherhood Update: an all-new co-op mode for three friends to explore the magical world of Meliora together. To top it all off, Meta Quest 3 users will be able to enjoy an upgraded visual experience, making the most out of their new headset.
Forge a brotherhood and watch the all-new launch trailer here: https://youtu.be/Vm5-bqxbCd4
“We’re thrilled that our wizards can now join forces in cooperative play and tackle all that Meliora may throw at them! We believe this new feature will take the magical experience to a whole new level, allowing players to team up, cast spells together, and face epic challenges like never before,” said Błażej Szaflik, CEO & co-founder at Carbon Studio.
“We can’t wait to see the incredible moments and camaraderie that this update will bring to our community of spellcasting enthusiasts!”
The Wizards – Dark Times: Brotherhood brings next-gen VR visuals, franchise-first co-op play and all-new magical content to the critically-acclaimed and fan-favourite spell-casting game, for a more immersive and awe-inspiring magical experience than ever.
The remastered The Wizards: Dark Times experience includes:
- Beautifully rendered magical graphics for all platforms
- Quest 3 Visual Upgrade introducing dynamic lights throughout the game, anti-aliasing for smoother graphics, and more detailed environments and enemies
- All-new interactions for an even richer fantasy experience: climb boulders, ride trolls, have a trolley cart chase, and more
- Added gameplay variety through additional unique spells and new enemy variants
- Optimized spell-casting controls for greater ease of use and better accuracy
New Brotherhood update introduces:
- Co-op support: Forge a brotherhood of three players, each wielding a unique skill tree (Fire, Frost and Storm)
- Embark on an all-new co-op campaign with fresh objectives and challenges taking you across new magical lands