Published on May 27th, 2022 | by Andrew Bistak
Save the Date for Fortnite’s Chapter 3 Season 2 Finale Event: “COLLISION”!
Mark your calendars, set your alarm and jump into Fortnite on Sunday, 5 June at 6 AM AEST for the Chapter 3 Season 2 finale! The fate of the Zero Point will be decided with this one-time, in-game event: “COLLISION.”
SUITING UP FOR THE FORTNITE ‘COLLISION’ END EVENT
- The “COLLISION” playlist will be available in Fortnite 30 minutes prior to the 6 AM AEST start time, giving players enough time to suit up.
- To get amped up for this end-of-season event, everyone who logs in on 4 June starting at 10 PM AEST will receive an exclusive Loading Screen and Lobby Track!
- In the days leading up to the event, stop by the Item Shop and try on the Mecha Weapons Team Outfits, or look out for June’s Fortnite Crew reveal so you’re sure to roll up with the Squad in style.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Fortnite downloaded on your device – Fortnite is available on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Android, Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta), and Nvidia GeForce NOW.
- Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) and Nvidia GeForce NOW services let you play Fortnite via cloud streaming on your PC web browser or mobile device!
COUNTDOWN TO ‘COLLISION’ CHECKLIST
- With “COLLISION” marking the end of Chapter 3 Season 2, players will want to wrap up any remaining Quests and unlock all desired rewards before 5 June at 6 AM AEST.
- Starting on 31 May at 11 PM AEST, Bargain Bin Week kicks off once again and cuts the cost of all Character services and Exotic item trades for all your remaining Bars. Remember, your Bars will expire at the end of the Season!
Buckle up – we’re on a collision course towards an exciting finale players won’t want to miss and a brand new Season ahead!
For more details on “COLLISION,” check out the Fortnite blog.