Published on April 28th, 2017 | by admin
Samsung Galaxy S8 and GS8+ on-sale in Australia today
SYDNEY, Australia – April 28, 2017 – From today, Australians will be amongst the first people in the world to purchase the much anticipated Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones through nationwide retail outlets.
The devices launched in New York just weeks ago and are now available through Samsung Experiences Stores, as well as operator and retail partners around the country.
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are the latest flagship Samsung devices and deliver a range of incredible features for its smartphone category, including:
- Super AMOLED Infinity Display for an incredible and immersive viewing experience
- Beautifully crafted and seamless metal and glass design
- IP68 Water and Dust resistance
- Fantastic premium camera for great low-light, zoom and anti-blur photos
- Access to virtual reality through Samsung Gear VR (sold separately)
- Samsung Pay digital wallet (for CitiBank, American Express, and Westpac customers
- Samsung DeX that provides a secure desktop-like experience (sold separately)
Both devices are available now in Midnight Black, Orchid Grey and Maple Gold. The Galaxy S8 has an RRP of $1,199, while the Galaxy S8+ has an RRP of $1,349.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies.
The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com