Published on July 8th, 2015 | by admin
ROYAL EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO – NEW TICKETS ON SALE
The Producers of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo in Melbourne announced today they have just released previously held seats for sale to meet the continuing huge demand for tickets.
Ticketmaster will go on sale this Thursday 9 July at 9am, with new seats in Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze for shows on Friday 12 February 7pm, Saturday 13 February 1pm and 7pm and Sunday 14 February at 7pm.
This is one of the largest events to ever be staged in Melbourne and is the first production to have four consecutive shows at Etihad Stadium.
Here are some interesting Facts ….
- A full size replica of Edinburgh Castle will be built for the event
- 22 staff will work 10,500 hours over 4 months to build
- 70 crew will work 52 hours to set up the castle at the stadium
- The castle will sit 1 metre from the rooftop and run as wide as the stadium (full size replica)
- 18 semi-trailers will transport the castle to the venue
- 1200 skilled musicians and performers will take part in the event
- 198 international flights
- 130 domestic flights from around Australia
- 14,900kgs of performers’ baggage
- 32,000 kgs of freight will travel with the group
- 575 coach transfers
- 4,925 room nights in Melbourne
- 28,800 meals will be served to the group
Friday 12 February 7pm – Saturday 13 February 1pm & 7pm – Sunday 14 February 7pm