Published on December 20th, 2018 | by Admin
Razer Launches the World’s First Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Designed for Xbox One
The Razer Turret for Xbox One brings game-integrated lighting and more exclusive features to the console and the living room
Melbourne, Australia – Razer™, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, today introduced a new way to play on console with the Razer Turret for Xbox One, a wireless keyboard and mouse combo designed for Xbox One.
“We’re extremely proud to team up with Microsoft to bring you this exclusive collaboration,” says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. “With the Razer Turret for Xbox One, it is now possible to bring the full experience of a keyboard and mouse, with lighting and game integration to Xbox One.”
Built for reliable gaming on the couch, the Razer Turret for Xbox One offers a fast and stable 2.4 GHz wireless connection via a single dongle for the mouse and keyboard, and battery life of up to 40 hours on a single charge.
With Xbox Dynamic Lighting and Razer Chroma™ technology, console gamers now have access to the largest ecosystem of lighting, with up to 16.8-million colour options and lighting effects for their keyboard and mouse. Additionally, Razer has been working with developers to bring Xbox Dynamic Lighting and Razer Chroma™ support in-game, offering immersive experiences on supported titles such as “X-Morph-Defense”, “Vermintide 2” and more.
Razer Turret for Xbox One Assets
“Razer Chroma™ expands even further into the living room,” says Tan, “building upon the success we’ve had with Philips Hue in room lighting.”
The keyboard features Razer’s gaming grade mechanical switches engineered for durability and reliability with a lifespan of up to 80-million keystrokes. A dedicated Xbox key also instantly pulls up the Xbox One dashboard for seamless navigation.
The included mouse is modelled after the popular Razer Mamba Wireless gaming mouse and features a high-performance 5G advanced optical sensor and Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with up to 50-million clicks durability.
The mouse surface is conveniently hidden underneath the main body of the keyboard and can be extended for use, then retracted for charging and storage. A built-in ergonomic wrist rest extends from the base of the Razer Turret keyboard for Xbox One for added comfort.
The Razer Turret for Xbox One is also fully compatible with PC (Windows 10), enabling gamers to take their game from the PC to console and back.
Razer Turret for Xbox One Product Information
• Compatible with both PC and Xbox One
• Razer Synapse enabled
• Xbox Dynamic Lighting
• Powered by Razer Chroma™ with 16.8 million customisable colour options
• Wireless and wired options
Razer Turret for Xbox One keyboard:
• Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
• 80-million keystrokes
• Compact layout
• Mid height keycaps
• 10-key roll-over anti-ghosting
• Up to 11 hours battery life with default lighting enabled
• Up to 43 hours battery life with lighting disabled
Razer Turret for Xbox One mouse:
• Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
• Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
• 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 50-million click life cycle
• Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
• Ergonomic right-handed design
• Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage
• Up to 30 hours battery life with default lighting enabled
• Up to 50 hours battery life with lighting disabled
Razer to announce local pricing.
For more information about the Razer Turret for Xbox One, please visit: https://www.razer.com/gaming-keyboards/razer-turret-for-xbox-one/