|We’re a week away from the kickoff of QuakeCon at Home, the global online event that will bring the fun and comradery of QuakeCon to your home. We’re excited to celebrate QuakeCon with livestreams featuring updates on existing and upcoming games, tournaments, charity fundraising, puppies (!!!), musical performances, giveaways, celebrity streams, developer panels and more.
Read on for more details about the stream schedule, charity initiatives, giveaways, sales on games, the Twitch Team, and opportunities with QuakeCon’s awesome partners.
The fun kicks off with a brief Welcome Message at 2 p.m. ET on August 19 (4 a.m. August 20 AEST) followed immediately by fan-focused panels.
Day 1 will feature a series of signature panels with Bethesda developers discussing what’s new, what’s upcoming, and looking back at some of the biggest games for their anniversaries, Quake and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Day 2 and Day 3 will feature a variety of fun panels from around the world with charities, community, guest stars and more as we celebrate the games and activities that make QuakeCon, QuakeCon.
More details about each of the panels, including full panel descriptions, can be found online at https://quakecon.bethesda.net/schedule.
Thursday, Aug 19
- Welcome to QuakeCon 2021 with Pete Hines & Erin Losi: 2 p.m. ET (4 a.m. August 20 AEST)
- Celebrating 25 Years of Quake with id Software and Machine Games: 2:05 p.m. ET (4:05 a.m. August 20 AEST) – Kevin Cloud and Marty Stratton from id Software and Jerk Gustafsson from MachineGames discuss the impact and legacy of the original Quake on its 25th anniversary.
- Deep Dive into DEATHLOOP with Arkane Lyon: 2:30 p.m. ET (4:30 a.m. August 20 AEST) – Arkane Lyon gets fans … looped in … on the details of the upcoming PlayStation 5 console exclusive DEATHLOOP, including a special discussion about multiplayer.
- Fallout 76: Making Appalachia Your Own with Fallout Worlds: 3 p.m. ET (5 a.m. August 20 AEST) – Join members of the Fallout 76 development team as they discuss how the game is evolving and take an in-depth look at our upcoming Fallout Worlds Update.
- Inside the Award-Winning The Elder Scrolls Online with ZeniMax Online Studios: 3:30 p.m. ET (5:30 a.m. August 20 AEST) – Matt Firor and Rich Lambert take fans inside ESO and discuss the great additions to the game and what new players can expect from the award-winning MMO.
- Reliving the Opening of Skyrim with the Creators from BGS: 4 p.m. ET (6 a.m. August 20 AEST) – Hey you! You’re finally awake. Celebrate Skyrim’s 10th Anniversary and watch the opening moments of Skyrim as the creators discuss insider stories and relive memories from development.
- DOOM Eternal Studio Update with Marty and Hugo: 4:30 p.m. ET (6:30 a.m. August 20 AEST) – id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin bring fans up-to-date on everything happening with DOOM Eternal.
- ANZ – Fallout 76 End-Game Guide: 11 p.m. ET (1 p.m. August 20 AEST)
- ANZ – Fallout 76 – Playing with UFC Middleweight Rob Whittaker: 12:30 a.m. ET (2:30 p.m. August 20 AEST)
Friday, Aug 20
- UK – Fallout 76 – UK Stream Team Build-a-Thon: 9:30 a.m. ET (11 p.m. August 20 AEST)
- UK – Let’s Talk Quake with Digital Foundry: 10:45 a.m. ET (12:45 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- DEATHLOOP Meets its Makers: 2:15 p.m. ET (4:15 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- WeRateDog’s Matt Nelson and Pete Hines Rate Dogs & More: 3:30 p.m. ET (5:30 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- Code Orange vs Quake Music Video Debut: 4:15 p.m. ET (6:15 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- Alienware – Fundraising and Raising Heck with Anna Maree: 5 p.m. ET (7 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Dungeon Speed Run Competition: 6:30 p.m. ET (8:30 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- Exclusive Musical Performance by Trivium: 8 p.m. ET (10 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- Skyrim – 10th Anniversary Interactive Fun Run with Gus Johnson : 9:00 p.m. ET (11 a.m. August 21 AEST)
- ANZ – The Elder Scrolls Online – Mates of Oblivion Dungeon Runs: 12:30 a.m. ET (2:30 p.m. August 21 AEST)
- ANZ – The Elder Scrolls Online – MissMollyMakes An Epic Banquet: 1:45 a.m. ET (3:45 p.m. August 21 AEST)
Saturday, Aug 21
- UK – DOOM Eternal – ‘Prayer vs Slayer’: 9:30 a.m. ET (11:30 p.m. August 21 AEST)
- UK – ESO – Through Flames of Ambition with the UK Stream Team: 10:45 a.m. ET (12:45 a.m. August 22 AEST)
- DOOM Eternal BATTLEMODE Community Bonanza!: 2:15 p.m. ET (4:15 a.m. August 22 AEST)
- Fallout 76 – C.A.M.P. Love It or Nuke It: 3:30 p.m. ET (5:30 a.m. August 22 AEST)
- Quake World Championship Grand Finals: 4:45 p.m. ET (6:45 a.m. August 22 AEST)
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Live Art Creation: 6:30 p.m. ET (8:30 a.m. August 22 AEST)
We’re excited to once again continue QuakeCon’s charitable legacy in both a global and local way. QuakeCon viewers will be able to join us in donating to organisations directly from the official QuakeCon stream, including Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAJC), NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, The Trevor Project, and UNICEF.
QuakeCon also has the new and exclusive “Pugcubus” and “Catloop” apparel for sale. Custom Ink will split all profits from the sale of these shirts between our long-time Dallas animal adoption partner, Dallas Pets Alive, as well as FOUR PAWS, a global animal welfare organisation. You can purchase these items here: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/quakecon