Published on February 26th, 2021 | by Andrew Bistak
PS5 – State of Play February 2021 Recap
Today’s State of Play gave exciting updates on upcoming PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 titles, as well as a first look at some new announcements.
Amongst other things, viewers were treated to a deep dive of the PlayStation 5 enhancements coming to Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, a tantalising new glimpse at Returnal, the news that Oddworld: Soulstorm launches into PlayStation Plus this April on PlayStation 5 and, of course, the debut of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.
Check out the full list of announcements below, including a few insights from the developers of the games featured in the show. Or, if you missed it, you can watch the full State of Play episode here.
State of Play February 2021: All of the announcements
- See PS5 enhancements in action with a new Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time deep dive
- Dive into the abyss with all-new Returnal gameplay
- Introducing Sifu, an intense Kung-Fu experience coming in 2021
- Welcome to Knockout City, the dodgebrawl capital of the world
- Journey inside the Ultravoid with new Solar Ash gameplay
- First gameplay revealed for Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach
- Oddworld: Soulstorm arrives on PS4 and PS5 April 6
- New gameplay and story details revealed in moving Kena: Bridge of Spirits trailer
- Deathloop’s ‘Déjà Vu’ trailer: a stylish look at Colt’s journey through Blackreef
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade arrives on PS5 June 10, 2021
For more information on this morning’s State of Play and all of the announcements, head to the PlayStation Blog.