Published on January 5th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
Play the Palette with the Xbox-inspired Autumn 2022 Collection from OPI
Xbox and the world’s leading nail polish brand OPI, are teaming up to launch a new gaming-inspired palette for Autumn 2022, inviting everyone to play and express their creativity through nail art.
The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues that bring to life the virtual worlds of Xbox Game Pass titles and popular gaming phrases in GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer, and Powder Perfection* (select shades only) formulas:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of colour that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
Beginning February 1, 2022, the collection will be available globally for purchase at a range of retailers where OPI products are sold. At select retailers, the purchases of OPI x Xbox shades will unlock special in-game content for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.