Published on November 14th, 2014 | by admin
Pillars of Eternity Now Available for Pre-order Worldwide
STOCKHOLM — November 12, 2014 — Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the fan-funded role-playing game (RPG) inspired by classics of the genre, is now available to pre-order from digital distributors everywhere with a discount available for early purchasers. Pre-orders of the game will also include special in-game bonus items – while fans who backed the game on Kickstarter will receive these extras free of charge.
Paradox and Obsidian have also announced that this week they plan to reveal a wide array of never-before-seen game content via a live stream, hosted by Josh Sawyer, Project Director for Pillars of Eternity, alongside popular gaming personality Jesse Cox. The live stream will air Thursday, November 13 at 1pm PST (22.00 CET) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive
Get a breathtaking glimpse at the beautiful world of Eora in a newly released trailer for Pillars of Eternity. Watch now by clicking here: http://youtu.be/L2LrE3Ssnsg
All pre-orders of Pillars of Eternity will receive a 10% discount (limited time offer) off of the game’s full retail price and will include two secret, special in-game items. This discount and the in-game bonus offer are valid for both versions of the game, including the Hero Edition, which includes the full version of Pillars of Eternity, and the Champion Edition, which includes both the full game and a variety of premium bonuses:
- A digital copy of the Pillars of Eternity Original Soundtrack (OST)
- A digital campaign almanac containing backstory, lore, and information about Eora
- Access to a documentary on the making of Pillars of Eternity
- A high-resolution digital game map
- High-resolution Pillars of Eternity wallpapers
- Pillars of Eternity ringtones for mobile devicesFans who pledged for a copy of Pillars of Eternity during the Kickstarter campaign will receive the pre-order in-game bonus items at no extra cost upon the game’s launch in 2015.Pillars of Eternity is an RPG inspired by classic titles such as Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment, which features an original world and game system that evokes and improves upon the traditional computer RPG experience. Funded via Kickstarter in late 2012, raising $4.5 million through both backer pledges on Kickstarter and Obsidian’s own website, Pillars of Eternity has been a project of passion both for the development team and for the loyal fans who have made it possible.To purchase Pillars of Eternity, visit buy.pillarsofeternity.com.For more information on Pillars of Eternity, visit eternity.obsidian.net.