Published on October 18th, 2023 | by Adrian Gunning
OUT NOW: Halo Infinite Season 5: Reckoning
Halo Infinite Season 5: Reckoning is now available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10, and Steam.
As the third major update to Halo Infinite this year, Season 5: Reckoning adds to the game’s constantly expanding library of content, with features including:
- Two new Arena maps – Forbidden and Prism
- The return of Halo 4’s popular “Extraction” mode
- New equipment – the Bandit Evo rifle
- Match XP in Custom Games
- An all-new “tighter, more efficient” 50-level premium Battle Pass (MORE ON THAT HERE)
- COMING SOON: Firefight returns with the new Firefight: King of the Hill mode
Lastly, Season 5 brings the new Forge AI Toolkit, which enables players to harness the power of campaign AI to create and share PVE (or even PVPVE) experiences in Halo Infinite. Check out Xbox Wire’s deep dive on the new feature here.
For more information on Halo Infinite Season 5: Reckoning, check out the launch trailer and Xbox Podcast interview with 343 Industries Community Director Brian Jarrard. In other Halo news, this past weekend at Halo World Championship, Xbox and PepsiCo, Inc. announced the return of Mountain Dew Game Fuel, available in stores next month.