Published on November 3rd, 2017 | by admin
NEW MEXICO EXPANSION: THE RELEASE DATE IS SET
American Truck Simulator latest map expansion will arrive next week
Prague November 2nd 2017 – SCS Software proudly announces the release date of the latest American Truck Simulator extension. The New Mexico map expansion will be available on Thursday, November 9th, 2017.
ABOUT ATS: NEW MEXICO
Latest map expansion contains whole new state the New Mexico. Its nickname – “Land of Enchantment” – fits perfectly. A lot of unique natural scenery will accompany players during all hauls, two trips will never feel the same.
New Mexico has a lot to offer in terms of landscape variety: Rio Grande, Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other recognizable landmarks.
Thousands miles of roads leads through urbanized areas like Albuquerque, sparsely populated trading posts, lush forests, mountain ranges and rest stops in the middle of the desert. There are many unique functional truck stops around New Mexico’s highways to spend the night, rest, refuel or repair damaged truck.
- Over 4 thousand miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refuelling
- 600+ completely new graphic 3D assets
- Complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator New Mexico expansion Steam price:
USD $ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99
ATS: New Mexico coming soon Steam store page
ATS: New Mexico YouTube trailer