Published on November 19th, 2019 | by Andrew Bistak
LG Introduces its first 1ms Performance Gaming Monitors
Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on six of LG’s fastest gaming monitors from today, as part of the local launch of the new LG UltraGear range.
The new UltraGear range includes three NVIDIA G-Sync® Certified and G-Sync Compatible monitors, with a one millisecond response time to deliver superb picture quality and fast refresh rate. Overall, six new UltraGear models will be available from Australian retailers from this week – including curved widescreen and Full HD IPS gaming models.
The 38” GL950G Nvidia G-Sync Certified model is amongst the fastest monitors in the LG line-up. It is officially certified by NVIDIA®, and it can utilize the premium quality refresh rate function offered by NVDIA. The model also features a 21:9 curved UltraWide QHD display and VESA DisplayHDR™ 400.
This 27” GL850-B and 34” GL750-B G-Sync Compatible models impress with the excellent picture quality LG’s advanced IPS displays are well known for, producing lifelike Full HD images with rich, natural colours and consistent contrast across a wide viewing angle. With HDR10 support and smooth visuals thanks to NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible and Adaptive-Sync, these monitors deliver a great balance of performance and price for serious gamers.
“With a wide choice of models that prioritise performance, picture quality and out-of-this-world gaming, more Australian gamers are seeing LG as an innovation leader in monitors,” said Russ Prendergast, Marketing Manager IT at LG Electronics Australia. “Launching the new UltraGear range is a demonstration of our confidence and excitement about the Australian gaming market.”
Other gamer-specific settings on the new LG UltraGear range include:
- Dynamic Action Sync – Allows you to see the action as it occurs in real time, so you can react immediately and get the edge over your competitors;
- Black Stabiliser Mode – Brightens dark areas and gives you better visibility in dark scenes to help you find the enemy or game objectives in the dark;
- HDR 10 – To better realise the vision of content creators the LG 27”GL850-B, LG 27” GL650F-B and LG 34” GL750-B monitors are compatible with HDR10 to represent details in bright and dark parts of high dynamic range content.
- VESA DisplayHDR 400 – The LG 32” GK850F-B, 34” GK950F-B and 38” GL950G monitors support VESA DisplayHDR™ 400, meaning users will experience incredible visual immersion when viewing the latest HDR movies, images and games.
- Game modes – select models are optimized for each genre including FPS and RTS are directly linked to gamers’ enjoyment of various game genres, and they also offer the perfect experience in games combining multiple aspects of different genres.
- Crosshair Feature – Helps enhance accuracy in first-person shooter games; and,
- Sphere Lighting and eye-catching design which enhances your overall gaming experience, and sleek yet subtle lighting completes your gaming setup.
|Panel Technology||Full HD IPS Display||QHD Nano IPS||QHD VA Display||Full HD Curved IPS Display||UltraWide QHD IPS Curved Display||Nano IPS Curved Display|
|AMD Radeon FreeSync||NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible||AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR Technology||NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible||AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR Technology||NVIDIA® G-SYNC®|
|VESA DisplayHDR™ 400||
|VESA DisplayHDR™ 400||VESA DisplayHDR™ 400|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080||2560 x 1440||2560 x 1440||2560 x 1080||3440 x 1440||3840 x 1600|
|Colour Gamut||sRGB 99%||DCI-P3 98%||DCI-P3 95%||sRGB 99%||DCI-P3 98%||DCI-P3 98%|
|Response Time||5ms GTG, 1ms MBR||1ms GTG||5ms GTG, 1ms MBR||5ms (GTG) 1ms (MBR)||5ms (GTG) 1ms (MBR)||1ms GTG|
To learn more about the 2019 LG monitors, please visit: https://www.lg.com/au/it-monitors