Published on February 2nd, 2018 | by admin
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – A Blacksmith’s Tale New Gameplay Trailer revealed
Counting down the days till release
Sydney, Australia, 2nd February – Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver help to make the waiting time past faster till the critically acclaimed RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance launches on 13th February 2018 for PlayStation®4, PC and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft by releasing a new gameplay trailer today.
Watch the trailer here
Tolstoy once stated that “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time”. Whilst true for fighting in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, standing on the edge of a civil war and facing the desperate need for revenge, neither Bohemia nor Henry will need to find another path to succeed.
All those patient but counting the days can follow the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance Countdown here: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/
Truth be told: becoming a powerful warrior is only one way to succeed in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. There are plenty of other paths to choose from in this thrilling medieval game which features over 1 Million words of written background story. That is more than twice the amount of the complete Lord of the Rings saga and displays the love for detail that Warhorse has put into the game!
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Key Facts
Title: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Platform: PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC
Developer: Warhorse Studios
Co-Publishers: Deep Silver, Warhorse Studios
Release Date: Tuesday, 13th February 2018
Age Ratings: R18+
Price Special Edition: