Published on April 8th, 2022 | by Admin
HP Launches its Best All-Around Home Printer
HP Australia has today unveiled the HP ENVY Inspire with HP+. With new research commissioned by HP finding the majority of Australians use their printer to manage life admin (78%), print work documents (60%) or their education materials (57%) – ENVY Inspire is designed to fit their evolving needs as they work, learn, and create new memories from home.
Before the pandemic, HP found that half of Australians (49%) were printing at home at least once a week, at an average of 1.7 times a week. Now, 65% of Australians are printing at home at least once a week, at an average of 2.4 times a week.
“ENVY Inspire was built based on first-hand understanding of what is needed in our new normal, as the team that developed it did so while working remotely in the pandemic,” said Rachael Williams, Director of Printing Systems, HP Australia & New Zealand. “It brings together our best products, photo inks and services – combined with the smartest printing system HP+, our best-in-class HP Smart App5, innovative Instant Ink delivery – providing families with our most versatile home printing system yet.”
Beyond working and learning, ENVY Inspire can also help families preserve and celebrate the moments that matter most through new, first-of-its kind HP photo printing capabilities like custom two-sided printing, automatically adding date and location3, and true-to-phone quality6 in modern sizes7, like panorama and social-friendly square. Users can also choose from a wide range of templates available in the HP Smart App to make greeting cards, keepsakes, and more8.
Additional key features of HP ENVY Inspire include:
- Enabled with HP+, to provide the smartest printing system10
- SMART PRINTER – Print from anywhere: Anyone can securely access the printer, send, and store files, and print from home or virtually anywhere using any preferred device with the HP Smart App8,11.
- SMART INK – Never run out of ink: Families can save up to 50 percent on ink12,13. When individuals opt into HP+ they will receive 6 months of Instant Ink and 1 extra year of HP warranty with use of Original HP Ink.
- SMART APP – Enjoy extra features: HP+ gets the most out of the HP Smart App. From housework to homework, the HP Smart app helps advance-scan books, multiple receipts and store editable, searchable files8.
- SMART FOR THE PLANET – Print with a purpose: For every page printed with HP+, HP protects or restores forests in equal measure14.
- New hybrid life friendly features
- Designed with “quiet mode” for those working, learning and creating from home.
- First HP printer to be certified as Works With Chromebook, helping families print the things needed for school, work, and everything in between15.
- Includes new Smart Driver, automatically rerouting print jobs regardless of being connected to a WiFi network, or connected to a VPN.
- Modern design to fit every family’s home
- Thoughtful and sustainable design to fit within families’ homes with neutral colour options and made of over 45% recycled plastic.
HP ENVY Inspire 7900e and 7200e series are available now at HP.com.au and Harvey Norman for $179AUD and $149AUD respectively.