Published on September 25th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Fitbit’s latest devices now available in Australia
Fitbit’s three latest devices, including the company’s most advanced health smartwatch to date, are now available in Australia.
Fitbit Sense – RRP AUD $499.95
- Fitbit’s most advanced health smartwatch brings innovative sensor and software technology with the world’s first electrodermal activity (EDA) sensor on a smartwatch to help manage stress. Fitbit Sense also offers advanced heart rate tracking technology, a new ECG app*, Fitbit Pay and Music – all powered by 6+ days’ battery life and a six-month free trial of Fitbit Premium.
- Colours: Available in Carbon / Graphite Stainless Steel and Lunar White / Soft Gold Stainless Steel
Fitbit Versa 3 – RRP AUD $399.95
- The latest addition to the popular Versa smartwatch family, Fitbit Versa 3 adds new health, fitness and convenience features including a built-in speaker and microphone, GPS and Google Assistant – plus 6+ days’ battery life. All Fitbit Versa 3 features are also available on Fitbit Sense.
- Colours: Available in Pink Clay / Soft Gold Aluminium, Black / Black Aluminium and Midnight / Soft Gold Aluminium
Fitbit Inspire 2 – RRP AUD $179.95
- Building on the success of Fitbit’s stylish and affordable Inspire trackers, Fitbit Inspire 2 adds Active Zone Minutes and a 10+ day battery life with a one-year free trial of Fitbit Premium.
- Colours: Available in Black, Desert Rose and Lunar White
Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Inspire 2 are available for purchase from Fitbit.com and at select retailers including JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Amazon, Officeworks, The Good Guys, Bing Lee and Big W.