Published on June 26th, 2017 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY Brave Exvius First Anniversary
SYDNEY, 26TH June, 2017 – Square Enix Ltd., is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the release of critically-acclaimed mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, which boasts more than 23 million downloads around the world. Leading up to the first anniversary on 29th June, players can now participate in an exciting series of in-game promotions and giveaways, such as:
- Half Energy for Main Story – From 23rd June through to 28th June, the main story content will require half the usual energy, allowing new players to get up to speed with the deep and engaging storyline.
- New Summer-Themed Characters – Beginning 23rd June, players can summon the summer versions of popular characters, Dark Fina, Fina, and Lid. Players will also receive various Trust Moogles with each summon.
- New “Expeditions System” – Starting today, this new system allows players to dispatch their units on missions to obtain valuable in-game items, trust Moogles and more.
- Anniversary Countdown Login Bonus, Increased Inventory Capacity, and more!
Additionally, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will introduce further campaigns to all players who log in from 29th June, including:
- Special Anniversary Bundle Available – Players can enjoy a 50% savings on a special bundle containing 10,000 Lapis, a five-star Trust Moogle and other rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY X Collaboration Event – The highly anticipated Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku from FINAL FANTASY X join the ever-growing cast of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS starting 29th June, and may be obtained through a special collaboration summoning banner.
- Free Character Summon Draw Campaigns – The “Free 10+1 Summon Ticket” campaign provides all players with one free 11-character Summon and the chance to strengthen their party. Additionally, from June 29th June to 26th July, the daily Rare Summon will be free, in one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history.
- Enhance Your Team with Guaranteed 5★ Unit Summons – All players will have the chance to recruit rare and powerful characters like Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh and Orlandeau in this special one-time summon.
- King Moogle Raid Event – Players can face off against this adorable, yet powerful opponent for a chance to win exclusive Moogle-themed items.
- Obtain Rare Characters through the “Vision Shard” System – Players can collect vision shards through daily logins and quests, and exchange them for powerful five-star characters such as Kelsus.
A new FINAL FANTASY XII dungeon will also come to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS in July to coincide with the release of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE™, featuring new characters exclusive to the global version of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. The collaboration trailer is available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mludwajkAZY
Global celebrations for the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS first-year anniversary, as well as the 30th anniversary of the FINAL FANTASY series, will also be punctuated by a series of Fan Festa events, kicking off with the debut event in Paris on 8th July. For more information on please visit http://fan-fes.finalfantasyexvius.com/.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App store. The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.