Published on August 22nd, 2017 | by admin
The Escapists 2 Out Now!
UK – 22nd August 2017 – Award-winning international games label Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof are excited to announce that the follow up to their award-winning prison-escape game, The Escapists 2 is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac and Linux.
Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 features:
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including 3 transit prisons across land, air and sea
- A dedicated tutorial, Precinct 17, for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- New ways to escape
- New items to craft – build yourself a homemade taser to knock out guards plus many more!