Published on March 11th, 2020 | by Andrew Bistak
Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy is now available!
Bungie is happy to confirm that Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy is now available for all Destiny 2 players around the globe. To celebrate this awaited launch, Bungie developer’s team is proud to reveal first gameplay content in a brand-new video and introduce the Season of the Worthy as another great leap forward for the journey of players in the world of Destiny.
Season of the Worthy is an invitation for faithful and new players alike to discover how the story of Destiny continues to unfold and jump head-first into new activities such as new Seraph Tower public events, bunker activities and the long-awaited return of the highly demanding Trials of Osiris.
Season of the Worthy key features:
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
- Rank up to unlock the Seasonal armor set: Seventh Seraph
- Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
Season of the Worthy is available now until June 10th in Destiny 2. For more information please visit: destinythegame.com/seasonoftheworthy