Published on October 6th, 2017 | by Admin
CURSE EYE JOINS THE BATTLEFIELD IN NEW UPDATE FOR HYPER UNIVERSE!
LOS ANGELES – Oct. 5, 2017 – Hyper Universe gets a double dose of personality today with the release of all-new Hyper, Curse Eye. Big on personality, this Hyper either provides team support from all sides or becomes overly aggressive and turns enemies into stone.
The update also introduces 10 new in-game items that can be equipped by any Hyper as well as balance changes to some stats and skills based on valuable community feedback. In addition, Hyper Universe offers a 20% discount on the Founder’s Pack through 10 a.m. PDT on Oct. 9.
The Hyper Universe content update features:
- New Hyper – Curse Eye: This new support character has two selectable personalities, each packing a unique skillset of moves and abilities. If he’s feeling cheerful, Curse Eye offers his teammates various buffs and heal spells, but if he’s aggravated, Curse Eye goes on the offensive by unleashing his tantrums on the enemy team;
- Steam Discount: The Founder’s Pack is 20% off until 10 a.m. PDT on Oct. 9;
- New Equipment: 10 all-new items such as Cursed Sword, Super Precision Rail Gun, and Frost Cape have been added in addition to a complete rebalancing of gold-generating items for better late-game efficiency;
- Balance Changes: Based on the much appreciated feedback received from the community, Hyper Universe made a round of balance adjustments, including the reduction of crowd control effects;
- New Cube Events: Two upcoming weekend events introduce new cubes, Emotion and Skin. These cubes contain emotion or emotion samples, skins and skin samples. The Skin Cube weekend runs Oct. 7-8 and Emotion Cube weekend runs Oct. 14-15.
Join Early Access today and get 24 Hypers unlocked from the start with their unique gear (worth an estimated $120), plus four more are unlocked upon leveling up. Play Hyper Universe, brawl it out with your friends, and give the development team your valuable feedback to shape the game as it moves towards official launch.