Published on February 2nd, 2023 | by Andrew Bistak
BOXING HEAVY HITTER ‘UNDISPUTED’ LAUNCHES INTO STEAM EARLY ACCESS
Steel City Interactive (SCI) celebrates the Early Access release of Undisputed. The first major boxing title in a decade is now available in Early Access (Steam) and will release on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S at a later date.
What could possibly be a better asset to celebrate this launch than footage of boxing legend Muhammad Ali? Here is the G.O.A.T fighting Joe Frazier in Undisputed: https://youtu.be/a8-ENPLd9eA
For the Early Access launch, Undisputed will feature a roster of over 50 playable characters including Muhammad Ali, Tyson Fury, Canelo Alvarez, Deontay Wilder, Katie Taylor and a fully-fledged women’s division – across 6 unique fight locations, including a large arena, and Coldwell’s gym. Players will be able to fight in local and online multiplayer, in single player against the AI and in a Prize Fight Mode.
Alongside bug fixes and quality of life improvements, the planned Early Access roadmap includes additional features and content such as Career Mode, Fighter Creation tools, licensed boxers and match venues. SCI look forward to updating the community as and when they have news.
- Revolutionary footwork mechanics, including a Loose Movement modifier to help players move around the ring with ease.
- More than 60 individual punches. Players can punch from multiple angles and directions. Feint to set up a trap and counter.
- All the tools needed to be a defensive wizard. Players can slip punches, weave, dodge and block.
- Physics-driven interactions – punches can sometimes go around or even through the guard.
- Up close and personal inside fighting like never before.
Players wanting to step into the ring can do so by signing up for the Early Access via the Undisputed Steam page here.
For more information about Undisputed, please visit press.plaion.com or https://playundisputed.com/