Published on November 26th, 2015 | by admin
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend arrives in Australia on the 27th of November 2015
November 26th, 2015, Adelaide, Australia – PQUBE Ltd and VR Distribution are excited to announce that BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend will be releasing in Australia on Friday the 27th of November for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend is the ultimate version of BlazBlue and marks the first appearance of the series on the new generation of consoles.
Boasting an astonishing array of single player content – including an expansive 30+ hour visual Novel Story mode that takes in the whole BlazBlue saga to date – Chronophantasma Extend is the perfect starting point for players new to the series.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Features;
- A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
- 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
- All the DLC from the original Chronophantasma, a rebalanced fighting system, new netplay features and improved netcode that includes cross-platform play between PS4 and PS3.
- Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
- Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
- Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.