Published on September 28th, 2017 | by admin
AUSTRALIAN FIRST | Portable USB-C Laptop Charger by Cygnett
Cygnett USB-C 20,000 mAh ChargeUp Pro Power Bank is the first power bank in the Australian market with an impressive 45W USB-C output allowing users to easily and safely charge up on the go.
Compatible with all the latest devices, Cygnett USB-C Power Bank will provide higher levels of power to HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS, Lenovo Yoga, MacBook Pro, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Nintendo Switch. Available from September, the Cygnett USB-C Power Bank will retail for $169.95.
– Latest charging and data transfer technology
– Automatically detects the device it has been plugged into and delivers the exact amount of power required, enabling the fastest and safest charge possible
– Charges a range of USB C laptops – current supported devices include MacBook 12”, MacBook Pro 13”, MacBook Pro 15”, HP x360, Dell XPS, Lenovo Yoga, iPad Pro 10.5/12.9*, Google Pixel Nintendo Switch and many more
– Charges up to 75% faster with Qualcomm (QC 3.0) on compatible smartphones including Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge, Samsung Tab S3, Galaxy Note 8, HTC U11, Microsoft Lumia 950/XL, Google Nexus 5X/6P and many more
– Total 63W output (max) across three USB outputs – 1 x 45W USB-C (PD), 1 x 18W USB-A (QC3.0 – refer to the blue highlighted port on the unit) and 1 x 10W USB-A port
– Nintendo Switch Rapid charging at 39W
– 10 smartphone charges, 2 tablet charges and 1 laptop charge before it needs recharging
– 20,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery technology
– 4 LED display so you know when it’s time to recharge
– 2 colourways with a soft touch finish
– Portable power for your laptop, smartphone, tablet or other digital devices
– USB-C-to USB-A cable included so you can connect straight to the latest devices