Published on July 11th, 2019 | by Admin
ANIMAL CROSSING: POCKET CAMP ADDS SANRIO CHARACTER ITEMS FOR A LIMITED TIME
Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll items kick off weeks of Sanrio themed in-game rewards and events
11th July, 2019 – Starting with Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll series today, in-game items featuring popular Sanrio Characters are coming to Nintendo’s Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp mobile game for a limited time. The Sanrio Characters Collection event gives players the opportunity to obtain adorable in-game items like sofas, beds, hats and dresses featuring various Sanrio series.
In addition to adding items to the game, The Sanrio Characters Collection event will also see Sanrio Characters featured in weeks of in-game rewards and events:
- A Hello Kitty bow special in-game gift will be given to all Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp players (by claiming the item in their in-game mailbox by 2nd of September 3:59pm AEST).
- From 11th July to 22nd July, a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt: Sanrio Characters Collection will allow players to make limited-time in-game Hello Kitty amenities and Sanrio Characters tees.
- Fortune cookies in the Sanrio Characters Craft Collection will come packed with cute rewards.
- Players can participate in Sanrio Characters Goals #1 for exciting rewards such as animal maps and fortune cookies.
- Items that feature Sanrio series will be rolled out gradually, with Items Collection #1 launching today featuring Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll series. In late July, Collection #2 will feature Pompompurin and My Melody. And in early August, Collection #3 will feature Little Twin Stars and Kerokerokeroppi.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is available on iOS and Android devices. For more information about the game, visit https://ac-pocketcamp.com. The game is free to start, with in-app purchases available. Internet connectivity is required to play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Data charges may apply. May include advertising.