Published on May 6th, 2022 | by Admin
$45 Digital Ticket Lottery Confirmed For Mary Poppins
Cameron Mackintosh, Disney Theatrical Productions, and Michael Cassel are thrilled to announce that a digital ticket lottery will open today for the new production of MARY POPPINS, playing at the Sydney Lyric Theatre from May 15.
Powered exclusively through the TodayTix app, the lottery will have a limited number of $45 tickets available for purchase to every performance.
The first MARY POPPINS digital lottery will be open from 12:01am today, Friday 6 May, and close at 1:00pm Thursday 12 May for tickets to performances 15 – 22 May. Drawn weekly, subsequent digital lotteries will begin each Friday and close the following Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances.
Australian producer Michael Cassel shared his excitement to have the lottery open for this new production of MARY POPPINS:
“I often hear stories from people who fell in love with theatre by watching the original Australian production of Mary Poppins over a decade ago, so it’s fantastic that we can introduce a whole new generation to Mary’s magic. The lottery is one of a number of initiatives we have to allow as many people as possible to experience this incredible show for themselves.”
NSW Minister for Tourism Stuart Ayres said the digital ticket lottery was an excellent initiative that would provide greater opportunity for people to experience this world-class musical.
“It is fantastic to see so much excitement for what promises to be a spectacular production, and the Mary Poppins digital ticket lottery will mean even more people have an opportunity to experience this timeless classic, brought to the stage like never before. The NSW Government is proud to support world-class productions like Mary Poppins, which position Sydney as a global arts and cultural destination.”
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download the official TodayTix app available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- The lottery will open at 12:01am every Friday and will close for entry at 1:00pm the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances. Participants can enter to win the chance to purchase up to two tickets for any open Lottery performance and set an alert to be notified about future Lottery opportunities.
- Lottery entrants can share about the show on their Instagram story, Facebook account, and/or Twitter account to gain an additional Lottery entry per platform.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1:00pm and 5:00pm every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email, SMS and mobile push notification. Eligible winners will have one hour to claim and pay for their tickets through the TodayTix app before they are offered to another entrant.
- Additional rules and full Terms & Conditions can be found at TodayTix.com.