Published on November 12th, 2022 | by Andrew Bistak
ZAG’s Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx Launches Today on Video Game Consoles
Paris needs a hero… or two! Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx, the new video game inspired by the beloved animated television series ZAG HEROEZ Miraculous™ – Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, is out now on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Embark on a journey with the courageous teen superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir and save the city in this action-adventure experience featuring single-player and local co-op.
Hawk Moth and his devious cronies have hatched a plan to unleash a giant sentimonster on Paris, and only the city’s mightiest superhero duo can squash it before it’s too late. Dive into the magical world of Miraculous and face off against infamous, and some never-before-seen foes from the series. Power up your heroes, master their abilities, and put an end to Hawk Moth’s devious scheme!
Watch the Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/WaG2X7gZ0xw
- Epic Single-Player Adventure: Play as Ladybug and Cat Noir in an original story inspired by the fan-favorite TV series. Swing or vault into action with Ladybug’s fast-flinging yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magically versatile staff!
- Team Up for Couch Co-op: Battle together with a buddy in local co-op gameplay.
- Take on Classic Villains: Come face to face with Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, Mr. Pigeon, and a few other surprise villains!
- Upgrade Your Heroes: Enhance your gadgets to unleash new moves and connect with your mentor Master Fu to learn new powers to use in battle.
- Explore the Streets of Paris: Discover and learn more about Ladybug and Cat Noir’s alter egos, Marinette and Adrien, and catch up with friends for unique story moments.
- Visit the Kwami Shop: Unlock new music, artwork and much more.