Published on June 12th, 2015 | by admin
Worms World Party Remastered Heading to PC in July
Wakefield, UK – 11th June 2015 – Award-winning independent developer and publishing label Team17 is thrilled to reveal that they are bringing one of the most popular Worms™ games ever made back to PC with the release of Worms World Party Remastered.
Featuring a mixture of globally appealing humour, outrageous entertainment, addictive game-play and a myriad of game modes and options now in shiny 1080p graphics with 60fps! Adding in full controller support, Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements and Cloud Saves, Worms World Party Remastered, is the perfect online gaming experience!
Play with friends locally or online with Single and Multiplayer modes for up to 6 players! There are over 20 Multiplayer missions, where players can now team up with a buddy. However, if you’re late to the party scene, don’t worry, the friendly Training mode section will soon have you dancing with the rest of us!
Worms World Party Remastered will be coming to PC on the 8th July £10.99 / $14.99 / 12,99 €.
Worms World Party Remastered will be behind closed doors hands-on at E3 at Team17’s booth, #OFMR 2959 in the South Hall. Team17 will also be exhibiting titles from their Indie Label including the beautiful Beyond Eyes, post-apocalyptic survival game Sheltered and multiplayer madness from Penarium and Overruled!
Team17’s impressive E3 line up will include:
- Exclusive behind closed doors hands-on with Sheltered with Unicube co-founder and Sheltered creator Dean Foster.
- Behind closed doors hands-on with a brand new, unseen Beyond Eyes level
- Behind closed doors hands-on with Worms World Party (Single Player and Multiplayer)
- Behind closed doors hands-on with Penarium (Single Player and Multiplayer)
- Behind closed doors hands-on with Overruled! (Multiplayer)