Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, in partnership with JB Hi-Fi and STACK Magazine, would like to announce the national Breaking Bad Poster Design Competition whereby fans will be given the chance to design aposter that represents Breaking Bad: The Final Season and have their work judged by Hollywood heavyweight and Breaking Bad creator, Vince Gilligan.
The competition aims to tap into the phenomenon of TV series fan art by giving budding Australian artists the chance to win:
- Your design on national JB Hi-Fi in-store posters
- $1,000 JB Hi-Fi voucher
- Interview opportunities with STACK Magazine plus relevant media about your design
- Breaking Bad The Complete Series deluxe gift set [Blu-ray™]
- Sony 3D Blu-ray™ player with built-in Wi-Fi
- Framed copy of your poster
Entries open today, 9 September 2013 and close on 18 October 2013. To enter the competition, view the artwork requirements and the competition terms and conditions, please visit www.breakingbadposter.com.au.