Published on November 7th, 2017 | by admin
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – First Major Update
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus launched recently to rave reviews from critics, and today it’s getting even bigger and better with a huge new update. In addition to some PC fixes, this update also includes support for the Xbox One X, as well as new in-game content. Check out everything included in the update in the list below.
Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero
- Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
Xbox One X Support
- Supports 4K resolution
- Dynamic resolution scaling
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
- Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
- Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with the Nintendo Switch version to release in 2018. Winner of more than 100 awards at E3 2017, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus also received four nominations from the official E3 Game Critics Awards (including Best of Show) and won Best Action Game.