Published on September 9th, 2016 | by admin
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Announces the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Collection for PlayStation®4
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games today announced the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Collection, bringing LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 and LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc.
Launching on October 19th, 2016 in Australia, this compilation unites the creative prowess of LEGO® and the expansive world of Harry Potter, with an exciting journey full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players young and old to enjoy. Gamers can experience the entire LEGO Harry Potter adventure featuring content from seven books and eight films, with enhanced graphics, environments, lighting and visual effects, along with two downloadable content (DLC) packs. Sure to delight fans of J.K. Rowling’s ever-expanding Wizarding World, the LEGO Harry Potter Collection serves as a perfect gift for those eagerly anticipating the upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is based on the first four books and films—Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone™, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets™, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™—allowing fans to experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in full LEGO form.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 transports players through the final three books and final four films—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™ and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™—to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts™ and his battle against Lord Voldemort™ in the ultimate fight between good and evil.
- Character Pack DLC included on disc featuring 10 characters—Godric Gryffindor, Harry (Yule Ball), Helga Hufflepuff, Lockhart (Straightjacket), Luna (Lion Head), Peeves, Hermione (Pink Dress), Ron Weasley (Ghoul), Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin.
- Spell Pack DLC included on disc featuring 5 spells—Cantis, Densaugeo, Ducklifors, Melofors and Tentaclifors.
- Available on October 19th, 2016 in Australia for a suggested retail price of $95.
- Rated G