Published on January 31st, 2017 | by admin
WARHAMMER 40K: DEATHWATCH COMING TO CONSOLE
SYDNEY: Mindscape Asia Pacific today announced that in association with Rodeo Games & Games Workshop and Funbox Media, it will be bringing Games Workshop’s legendary Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch to Playstation® 4 on 28 February. Players will face a splinter of Hive Fleet Leviathan as the Deathwatch fight to keep the Astolat sector from being consumed by the Great Devourer
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch® is a turn based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will engage the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, your mission will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
Clad in black armor, the Deathwatch is an elite, secret order of Space Marines. Drawn from the greatest heroes of several Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes, they are dedicated to combating the ever present alien menace that threatens the Imperium. In the game you will be able to customize your Kill Team with over 200 different weapons and wargear relics and take on the campaign.
WARHAMMER 40K: Deathwatch features include:
- Huge Amounts of Content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters.
- Single Player Campaign – Battle through 40 brutal missions. From the depths of Tyranid Hive Ships to vast Asteroid Deserts and destroyed Imperial Cities.
- Marines – Collect the Lone Wolf, Sanguinary Guard, Master of Relics and 38 unique others from Ultramarine, Space Wolf and Blood Angel chapters.
- Wargear – Bolters, Plasma Guns, Multimeltas, Lascannons and more. Build your armoury and equip your Deathwatch Marines with the finest wargear across the Imperium.
- Tyranids – Termagants, Genestealers, Carnifexes, and more block your way to victory. Fight through the most vicious horde of Tyranids ever seen.
- Honour your Chapter – Ready your bolters, steel your nerves, and save the Astolat sector from certain doom. FOR THE EMPEROR!
- Fight – Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
- Collect – Collection unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
- Level Up – Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
WARHAMMER 40K: Deathwatch on PS4 will be available on 28 February exclusively the EB Games.