Published on June 26th, 2017 | by admin
Wargaming 2017 Hall of Fame Announced
APAC’s top 100 players recognized across the region
June 26, 2017 — The number of Wargaming players across the APAC region continues to rise, with over 425 players awarded into the 2017 Hall of Fame.
The Wargaming Hall of Fame celebrates the top players across World of Tanks PC and Console, World of Tanks Blitz, and World of Warships, with prizes for the region’s best.
Jungwon Hahn, Wargaming APAC General Manager, said he is excited with the dedication and passion of players across World of Tanks and World of Warships.
“Every year we are inducting more skilled players across the region and it’s fantastic to see that our continual innovation, is driving greater game play and competition.”
“Players are at the heart of everything we do,” said Jungwon.
ShimonJP, one of the World of Warships Hall of Fame Inductees from Japan, said he loves the thrill of winning.
”During the CBT, I used to have a 49% winning rate, using only aircraft carriers. Now I have exceeded a whopping 75% win rate! I always seek victory and hate to lose. It feels great when you continue to win,” said ShimonJP.
The 2017 Hall of Fame inductees and achievements include:
World of Tanks PC
- Over 1000 battles played during 2017
- Be a top 100 player (average win rate at Tier 5+)
- The top APAC winner was SN_NTLOC from Vietnam
World of Tanks Blitz
- Over 15000 battles in the APAC region, having played in 2017
- Be a top 100 player (average win rate at Tier 6+)
- The top APAC winner was I_am_BreadTank from Japan
World of Tanks Console
- Ranked by total damaged dealt in 2017 in APAC region.
- Have played in the APAC region during 2017
- Be a top 100 player (total damage caused)
- The top APAC winner was Aquos0106 from Japan
World of Warships
- Over 1000 battles in the APAC region during 2017
- Be a top 100 player (average win rate)
- The top APAC winner was nene_milk from Japan
For more information about Wargaming and the 2017 Hall of Fame visit www. http://asia.wargaming.net/.