Published on March 14th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
UNLEASH YOUR POWERS IN JUST DANCE® 2020 WITH THE NEW THEMED-SEASON
Ubisoft® announced the release of “Feel The Power,” the second season for Just Dance® 2020, the latest instalment of the #1 Music Videogame Franchise of All Time*. With this free update, players will release their Dance power during a Power Party and a Power Gala in the game.
- The Power Party will be available from March 13th to 26th. It will deliver new Boss Family Tournament and Playlist accessible via Just Dance 2020, alongside with two songs:
- Holding Out For A Hero – Bonnie Tyler available for free in Just Dance 2020 for two weeks starting March 13th.
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley, one all-time favorite, is coming back on March 19th via Just Dance 2020 with an ongoing Just Dance Unlimited Subscription or an active trial period.
- The Power Gala will be available from April 23rd to May 14th, delivering 6 new songs accessible via Just Dance 2020 with an ongoing Just Dance Unlimited Subscription or an active trial period.
- A brand-new exclusive song, Woman Like Me – Little Mix Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Troublemaker – Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida
- Pump Up The Volume – M|A|R|R|S
- + 1 all time favorite song
- + 2 all new never-before seen songs
Along with the release of the “Feel The Power” season, free superhero-themed events will launch in the World Dancefloor, the online mode of Just Dance. Players can join dancers from all over the world to defeat a new Boss Family or participate in a tournament. Just Dancers will also be able to show their creativity and talent by participating in a themed-contest on social media, taking place during the Gala Event.
These events are available for all Just Dance 2020 owners on Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Stadia.**
Just Dance 2020 is already available on the Nintendo Switch™ system, the Wii™ system, PlayStation®4 Pro and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment systems, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and Stadia, the new generation gaming platform from Google. Each copy includes a free one-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited**, which will be automatically updated to include the latest content.