Published on September 1st, 2015 | by admin
UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END – LAUNCHES MARCH 18 2016
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will launch exclusively on PlayStation 4, March 18, 2016.
From humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries, Nathan Drake will embark on his next adventure. Drake’s world is turned upside down when his older brother Sam, long believed dead, suddenly appears seeking his help. Together they will embark on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a conspiracy behind a long lost pirate colony and its fabled pirate treasure.
In anticipation of the title’s launch, there will be two limited edition versions of the game available for pre-order: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.
The Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition (only available at select retailers) contains a premium, collectible treatment plus an inside look at Naughty Dog’s development process. It includes:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blue-Ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Laccarino
- 48 page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: redeem the points to unlock new multiplayer content and character upgrades
Accompanying this, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition (only available at select retailers) includes everything listed above, plus:
- A 12” premium Nathan Drake Statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
- Phurba Dagger Taunt
- An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme
For those who prefer to own the game digitally, you’ll also be able to download the Uncharted 4 Digital Standard Edition from the PlayStation Store. The Digital Standard Edition will include:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
- Two multiplayer outfits – Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
- The Phurba Dagger Taunt
- Naughty Dog Points
If you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes everything above plus:
- Desert Drake Multiplayer Outfit
- Desert Weapon Skin
- Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customisation items
The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on. If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through the PlayStation Store, you can update to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab the discount on the Triple Pack.