Published on August 27th, 2022 | by Andrew Bistak
Ubisoft reveals the unleashed potential of Skull and Bones on PC
Today, Ubisoft reveals the full potential of Skull and Bones™ on PC. Inspired by the Indian Ocean during the Golden Age of piracy, players explore the vast open-sea world with one goal in mind: climb their way to the top. Through their pirate journey, PC players will be able to tailor their experience to their needs and enjoy a wide range of settings and features including:
- 4K HDR: to be fully immersed in the gameplay experience.
- Uncapped FPS: to give players a higher potential for reducing input lag during naval battles
- Image upscaling: to offer premium quality images and detailed gameplay through ray tracing, DLSS and FSR.
- Complete customization: to change options in the advanced input settings to create a close-to-perfect experience.
Although players can sail through the dangerous seas of Skull and Bones™ alone, it is best experienced with up to two other friends or player encountered. To ensure an entertaining online experience, Skull and Bones™ provides:
- Player tooling: a balanced matchmaking system to hop into Skull and Bones™ world. Players will be placed into servers based on their Infamy level and PvP preference. Players can also report or block others for disruptive behavior in the game.
- Game servers: powerful physical servers with modular redundancy and cloud servers complement one another during spikes of high activity to limit wait times. Ubisoft dedicated server sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Oceania.
- Anti-cheat solutions: battlEye monitors the game in real-time. It permanently bans players on the first offense if any cheats have been deployed and detected to gain an unfair advantage.
Overall, Skull and Bones™ aims to offer high-quality visuals and settings for PC community. Full technical details will be provided during Gamescom on August 24.
Skull and Bones will be available to play on November 8 on Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation®5, Stadia, as well as Windows PC through the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store. Players can also subscribe to Ubisoft+ on PC, Stadia and Amazon Luna.
More information on https://skullandbonesgame.com