Published on October 8th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
This Week in GTA Online: Double Rewards on Special Cargo Sales, Triple Rewards on Air Races and Stunt Races, Discounts, and More
Whether by land, air, or sea, Special Cargo Sell Missions are dealing Double Rewards for all GTA Online players this week, alongside completed VIP Work & Challenges, plus Triple Rewards await those jumping into all Rockstar Created Air Races and Stunt Races.
Returning classic Adversary Modes – Sumo, Keep the Pace, Offense Defense, and Inch by Inch – are also still available to play until October 21, with Inch by Inch now dealing Double Rewards.
Key highlights from this week include:
- Double GTA$ and RP on Special Cargo Sell Missions, as well as all VIP Work & Challenges
- Triple GTA$ and RP on all Rockstar Created Air Races and Stunt Races
- Double GTA$ and RP on the returning classic Adversary Mode Inch by Inch
- Car Meet Prize Ride: A Karin Calico GTF will be scored for placing in the Top 2 in an LS Car Meet Series Race for 6 days in a row
- Latest Test Track Vehicles: The Pfister Growler, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Dinka RT3000
- This week’s Lucky Wheel Podium Vehicle is the Nebula Turbo
- 50% off all Hydraulics
- Property Discounts: 40% off Executive Offices, and 35% off Special Cargo Warehouses
- Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Coil Brawler, plus 30% off the Truffade Nero/Nero Custom, Karin Sultan/Sultan RS, and the Declasse Voodoo/Voodoo Custom
- Ongoing Prime Gaming Discounts: 35% off the Dinka RT3000 and 65% off the Lampadati Casco
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week
3X GTA$ and RP on Air Races and Stunt Races
Competition takes all kinds of shapes nowadays: sometimes you’re trading paint and sparks with other cars mid-air, while others you are threading aircraft through the eye of a needle flying them under bridges and between mountains while high above the highways and byways of Los Santos. Either way, the adrenaline rush of all Rockstar-created Air Races and Stunt Races is accompanied by Triple Rewards this week.
2X GTA$ and RP on Inch by Inch
Last week marked the return of several fan-favorite modes, including Sumo, Keep the Pace, Offense Defense, and Inch by Inch. We’re celebrating the latter this week by offering up Double Rewards to all players who brave the Inch by Inch gauntlet: retrieve and deliver the Package while somehow evading a hail of hot lead raining down on your head. Lightning-quick reflexes and grabbing cover quickly will both come in clutch in this mode.
Also, make sure to play Inch by Inch and all the other modes again before they’re cycled back out on October 21.
2X GTA$ and RP on VIP Work and Challenges
Executives aren’t all empty suits, you know. Some like to roll the sleeves up on their overpriced sport coat and get their hands caked in filth. If that sounds like you, you’ll be pleased to hear that completing any VIP Work and Challenges this week will pay out doubly — both in GTA$ and RP.
Want to get involved in some white-collar crime? Open up the Interaction Menu, navigate to the SecuroServ section, and select any of the available VIP/CEO Work missions.
Car Meet Prize Ride and Challenge
Persistent LS Car Meet members who place in the Top 2 in an LS Car Meet Series Race for six days in a row will receive a Karin Calico GTF, which they can then customize and fine-tune to their heart’s content.
Scope Out the Pfister Growler, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Dinka RT3000 on the Test Track
If you’re in the market for a new top-of-the-line car, you might want to pay the LS Car Meet’s Test Track a visit: this week, you can put the Pfister Growler, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Dinka RT3000 through their paces, either by whipping around on the painted track, Time Trials, or a friendly competitive Scramble.
This Week on the Podium: The Nebula Turbo
Stop by the lobby of The Diamond Casino & Resort anytime this week and give the Lucky Wheel a spin to walk away with GTA$, RP, clothing, snacks, and all manner of mystery prizes. This week on the podium? None other than the Nebula Turbo — a two-door sedan from the ’70s that has all the boxy, hard edges you’ve come to expect from a vintage European sports car. Let’s just say that if this car could talk, it’d have an accent thicker than oatmeal.
You know you deserve more than a bog-standard car straight off the lot. Visit Benny’s and give your beloved whip some tune-ups for less: all Hydraulics are half off.
Those looking to get involved in some of the misdeeds detailed above can expand their real estate holdings accordingly: Executive Offices are 40% off and Special Cargo Warehouses are 35% off for the next seven days. You’d also be wise to take advantage of a variety of vehicle discounts this week:
• Special Cargo Warehouses – 35% off
• Executive Offices – 40% off
• Lampadati Komoda – 30% off
• Coil Brawler – 40% off
• Truffade Nero/Nero Custom – 30% off
• Karin Sultan/Sultan RS – 30% off
• Declasse Voodoo/Voodoo Custom – 30% off
Prime Gaming Bonuses and Benefits
GTA Online players who successfully connect their Rockstar Games Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get GTA$100K just for playing anytime this week.
Prime Gaming members can also take advantage of exclusive discounts, including 35% off the Dinka RT3000 and 65% off the Lampadati Casco through October 20.