Published on October 16th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC
October 15th – Today, Punch Punk Games (developer) and Klabater (publisher) will release This is the Zodiac Speaking on PlayStation🄬4 and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game will be released at 10 am EDT (4 pm CET).
This is the Zodiac Speaking is a noir, fact-based single-player psychological thriller. Told from a first-person perspective, you play as Robert, a Bay Area journalist who survived a brutal attack by the notorious Zodiac serial killer. He will have to confront his traumatic demons if he hopes to stand a chance of discovering the Zodiac’s identity and bringing him to justice.
This is the Zodiac Speaking offers two distinct gameplay modes. One that blends storytelling with stealth and action gameplay elements while the second (Detective mode) emphasizes storytelling to fully immerse you in the Zodiac investigation. The game mixes factually recreated crime scene details, and clues down, including the Zodiac’s cipher and even the misspellings in the Zodiac’s letters to the press with a fictional storyline, a mind-bending experience.
Play This is the Zodiac Speaking and:
- Discover real-life facts and evidence from America’s most famous never caught serial killer
- Experience the story from the perspective of a person who survived the attack of the serial killer, face your trauma, and run an investigation that may lead you to the truth about Zodiac
- Unravel the details of the murders, visit the crime scenes, and experience real psychological sessions that will help you to manage your traumas
- Reveal the 3 alternative endings, all based upon your investigation decisions
- Enjoy the atmospheric, soundtrack, and original stylized visual style
- Stylized low poly retro-70s-inspired graphics based on a symbolic approach of J.W. Goethe’s theory and psychology of colors and how they impact mood and perception. It is supposed to look like you are watching TV in the 1970s.