Published on September 1st, 2015 | by admin
THE RAZER WILDCAT TOURNAMENT GRADE CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE™ OFFERS GREAT CONTROL AND PRECISION
SEATTLE, WA (Pax Prime 2015) — Razer™, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Wildcat for Xbox One, a pro-gamer-validated, tournament-grade, console controller with four multi-function buttons added to the conventional array, which allows gamers to re-bind any button on the controller for easy access.
25% lighter than other tournament grade controllers, the Razer Wildcat for Xbox One features an ergonomic shape to increase actuation speed and a quick control panel that allows users to create dedicated button layout profiles for different games on the fly.
“The Razer Wildcat for Xbox One is the third generation Razer Xbox controller and the result of years working with eSports athletes on many prototypes,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The lightest tournament-grade controller in its class with additional remappable buttons gives gamers an incredible edge.”
Designed with the feedback of eSports athletes, the Razer Wildcat for Xbox One offers unrivalled durability with reinforced high carbon steel analog stick necks, removable aircraft-grade aluminum triggers, and optional palm grips and analog stick grip caps.
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid fire
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Optional analog stick grip caps
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft. lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size : 106 mm / 4.17 in. (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14 in. (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight (without cable) : 260 gm / 0.57 lbs