Published on March 22nd, 2018 | by admin
The PlayStation Store Easter sale begins today
Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia is today excited to announce the launch of the Easter Sale on PlayStation Store, offering players savings of up to 60% on some of the biggest PS4, PS3 and PS Vita titles.
There’s an amazing selection of blockbuster titles on sale, including FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Call of Duty: WWII, Grand Theft Auto V and many more.
For PlayStation VR, there are discounts for top PS VR titles such as Robinson: The Journey, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR and Raw Data.
Head to PlayStation Store to view the complete list of titles on sale.
To give you taste of what’s on offer, please see below:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Nier Automata
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Call of Duty: WWII
- STAR WARS Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Battlefield 1 Revolution
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
- FIFA 18
- F1 2017
- EA SPORTS UFC 3 Deluxe Edition
- NBA 2K18
- DiRT Rally
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Season Pass
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass
- Complete Your ARK Season Pass
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass
- DOOM VFR
- DiRT Rally PLAYSTATION VR UPGRADE DLC ADD-ON
- Robinson: The Journey
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Eagle Flight
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Founder’s Edition
- Outlast 2
- The Escapists 2
Head to the PlayStation Blog for more information.
For all the latest PlayStation news, follow PlayStation Australia on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.