Published on March 17th, 2020 | by Andrew Bistak
The Making of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: Episode 1
Ahead of the 10th April launch of FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, Square Enix Ltd., today unveiled the first in a series of videos which gives viewers an unmissable deep-dive into the creation of one of the most anticipated videogames of all time.
Bringing together interviews with the game’s creators, artists and developers, the series gives an exclusive look at some of the secrets behind the creation of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE – from the game’s story, characters, combat and action to its stunning music and spectacular visual design. The first video features interviews with renowned developers including;
- Yoshinori Kitase (Producer)
- Tetsuya Nomura (Director & Concept Design)
- Kazushige Nojima (Story & Scenario)
- Naoki Hamaguchi (Co-Director – Game Design / Programming)
- Motomu Toriyama (Co-Director – Scenario Design)
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on 10th April 2020.