Published on October 19th, 2023 | by Adrian Gunning
THE JACKBOX PARTY PACK 10 IS NOW AVAILABLE
Jackbox Games is thrilled to release The Jackbox Party Pack 10 today. This is the tenth anniversary of the Party Pack franchise and we invite you to celebrate with us.
Check out the party-filled trailer here.
We extend our gratitude to our fans, friends, and team members who helped us make this tenth year of party games very special!
The Jackbox Party Pack 10 is available on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and other platforms. We’re excited for players to be able to enjoy this new pack of party games in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. A Portuguese language option will be available in The Jackbox Party Pack 10 later this year.
Review code is available now! Please let us know if you are interested in getting a code.
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack franchise support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome.
We pack every one of our Party Packs with five unique games, and this year’s lineup is sure to be a people pleaser.
- Tee K.O. 2: (3 – 8 players) Tee K.O. originally made its debut in The Jackbox Party Pack 3. We’ve grown a lot since then, but the t-shirt slogans are just as silly as ever. We’ve expanded our offerings to include sweatshirts and tank tops in addition to the classic t-shirt that players can buy to expand their experience with the game.
- Timejinx: (1 – 8 players) Jackbox isn’t new to trivia, but this spin on the genre will keep players intrigued as well as challenged. The goal for players is to get as close to the correct answer as possible when confronted with time-based trivia questions. We hope this game will be a future favourite of yours.
- FixyText: (3 – 8 players) This is the game for someone who has felt the need to have someone else send a message for them. FixyText combines high pressure scenarios with team coordination, or chaos, that culminates in some truly absurd communications.
- Dodo Re Mi: (1 – 9 players) This is the first time Jackbox has ever created a rhythm-based game. Players will select their instrument, select a song, and then put their talents to the test in a performance that proves to be as wacky as it is fun.
- Hypnotorious: (4 – 8 players) Forget everything you know about yourself and adopt a new identity. This social deception game will test the limits of the player’s ability to inhabit a whole new personality.