Published on May 27th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: REMAKE LIMIDEAD EDITION IS AVAILABLE ON NINTENDO SWITCH!
Forever Entertainment and Microids are delighted to announce the release of The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition, coming out on Nintendo Switch. Developed by MegaPixel Studio, The House of the Dead: Remake offers players around the world the joy to discover or rediscover this timeless arcade classic from SEGA!
Limidead edition content:
- Copy of the game The House of the Dead: Remake
- An exclusive box with lenticular
- Two-character stands
- Sticker sheet
About The House of the Dead Remake
Shoot creatures like in the 90’s with the remake of this cult arcade shooting game!
Renowned biochemist and geneticist, Dr Roy Curien is obsessed by his lifetime project of discovering the nature of life and death. When he finally succeeds, it’s time for his former colleague Sophie Richards to ask for the help of her friends at AMS; Thomas Rogan and agent G. Their mission is simple, end the doctor’s macabre project and save all the employees of the lab. Play solo or with a friend and shoot hordes of undeads and nightmare creatures in this fantastically gory and shameless arcade shooter!
- A state-of-the-art remake with upgraded graphics, audio and new game modes for this arcade hit released in 1997!
- Solo and multiplayer using the JoyCon.
- Nonstop action!
- Unlock the full monster encyclopedia to learn about them and their weaknesses.