Published on March 16th, 2022 | by Andrew Bistak
The first MotoGP 22 Next-Gen gameplay is here!
Ready to enjoy some spectacular two-wheels racing action? The first Next-Gen gameplay of MotoGP™22 is finally here, showing all the improvements of the 2022 editions along with the local (2 player) split-screen mode*, to race and compete against your friends directly on the couch. Take a deeper look on how the MotoGP™ experience is moving forward, thanks to all the enhanced features provided by the next generation of consoles.
The simulation has never been so close to real life!
New features include:
- New face animations, improved 3D characters and pits;
- Ride Height Device to manually managing and locking mechanism of the RHD and control the compression of the bike’s suspensions;
- Enhanced track’s surfaces to have a better rideability;
- Improved Suspension system for a better feeling when passing over curbs;
- A more realistic tire behaviour given by the Tire Deformation, making the experience even closer to reality.
MotoGP™22 will be released on April 21st, 2022 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and Steam.