Published on August 31st, 2018 | by Admin
The Escapists: Complete Edition Tunnels Towards Nintendo Switch™!
30th August 2018 – Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games and Mouldy Toof Studios have sounded the siren and has a new alert to share. Serving time across a wide variety of platforms since its initial incarceration in 2015, indie smash hit The Escapists has been recognised for good behaviour and will make parole on Nintendo Switch™ later this year!
The release of the award-winning sandbox prison-escape will be the most content-packed version of the game ever released and will include all the prisons from the base game plus nine bonus maps, including one which has never previously been released on console, Fhurst Peak. Escaping won’t be easy though. You’ll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards!
You’ll need some cash to put your plan in to action. Get a prison job or perform favour requests for your fellow inmates to earn those vital funds. Use your hard-earned cash to barter with traders for tools and crafting supplies. Just make sure you find a good hiding place for your stash and pay attention during roll call to avoid cell shakedown, you wouldn’t want to lose that coveted shovel you’ve worked so hard to craft together!
The Escapists: Complete Edition features:
- 15 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp, this is the most content-packed version of The Escapists ever released on console
- Includes all DLC packs – Alcatraz, Escape Team, Duct Tapes are Forever, Santa’s Sweatshop and Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility which was previously exclusive to the PC release
- Multiple ways to escape – A variety of different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
- 10 different jobs – Take on prison jobs to fund your fiendish plans, including laundry, janitor, metal shop, kitchen, tailor, deliveries and gardener
- Deep crafting system – Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!
The Escapists: Complete Edition will be available to download for Nintendo Switch™ later this year.