Published on January 16th, 2019 | by Admin
THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE INTRODUCES ELSWEYR
THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE INTRODUCES ELSWEYR, THIS YEAR’S MASSIVE NEW CHAPTER, AND THE YEARLONG SEASON OF THE DRAGON STORYLINE
Dragons, New Necromancer Class, Yearlong Interconnected Story, and More Comprise Biggest Year for ESO Yet
Moments ago, live on Twitch, we took the wraps off ZeniMax Online Studios’ 2019 plans for the award-winning online RPG The Elder Scrolls Online. There’s a lot to unpack here so stick with us. Here are the highlights:
- DRAGONS!: Dragons are coming to ESO for the first time, and it will take every hero of Tamriel to conquer the winged menace
- YEARLONG STORY: The Season of the Dragon is a yearlong interconnected and epic Elder Scrolls tale tying all four 2019 updates into one massive adventure fans won’t want to miss
- ELSWEYR: 2019’s Chapter, Elsweyr, is set to launch in June with even more content than previous Chapters, including the huge new zone of Elsweyr, home of the Khajiit, and a new class – the Necromancer
The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr will release for PC/Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on 4th June. PC/Mac will be available in Early Access for pre-order customers on 20th May. Learn more about the game, pre-order bonuses, and Collector’s Editions at www.ElderScrollsOnline.com.
- Announcement CGI Trailer: https://youtu.be/GmzD1veWi9s
- Watch the full livestream with Creative Director Rich Lambert featuring in-game footage: https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda
See below for details on the new Elsweyr Chapter and the Season of the Dragon content plan.
THIS YEAR’S INCREDIBLE NEW CHAPTER – ESO: ELSWEYR
Dragons have returned to Tamriel! The great dragon Kaalgrontiid and others stalk from the skies and threaten to burn down the ancestral home of the Khajiit.
Elsweyr is packed-full of new stories, adventures, and challenges, including:
- A gigantic new zone, Elsweyr, similar in size and scope to last year’s Summerset
- An epic main story quest line with around 30 hours of new adventures that ties into the Season of the Dragon, plus tons of new side quests and exploration
- A powerful new Class: The Necromancer, the most requested addition from the community
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
- Colossal new World Events: Dragon Attacks
- A vast amount of unique Delves, Public Dungeons, and stand-alone quests, as well as a host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
The new Elsweyr zone adds yet another massive landmass to the ESO world for fans to explore. The home of the Khajiit is laden with moon sugar farms, fertile grasslands, scorching deserts, and palatial cities as well as a host of new monsters and enemies. Elder Scrolls veterans may recall exploring the province of Elsweyr in The Elder Scrolls: Arena as well as its outer edges in The Elder Scrolls Online’s regions of Reaper’s March and Khenarthi’s Roost.
Also coming in ESO: Elsweyr, the game’s first new class since 2017’s Morrowind Chapter – the highly anticipated Necromancer. With this dark, mysterious Class, players will command the dead and cast powerful elemental spells to overcome foes and bolster defenses. With the Necromancer, death itself is a weapon.
SEASON OF THE DRAGON
The Season of the Dragon is a yearlong interconnected adventure that begins in February with the Wrathstone DLC game pack and continues through the upcoming Elsweyr Chapter and beyond! The epic tale will span all four updates in 2019, including the Wrathstone DLC dungeon pack, the Elsweyr Chapter, the Q3 DLC dungeon pack, and the Q4 Story DLC.
NEW CONTENT IS FOR BOTH FIRST-TIME AND VETERAN PLAYERS
As always, The Elder Scrolls Online’s unique Chapter structure and level-scaling mean that new content is easily – and instantly – accessible for both new and veteran players. Both level one and max-level fans will find challenges in Elsweyr that they can play side-by-side, exploring and conquering the new zone and stories together.
- New Players: New players can jump right into ESO: Elsweyr’s content without having to complete any previous ESO content.
- Current Players: Veteran players can immediately travel with existing characters to the new zone, or, start out fresh with a Necromancer.
PRE-PURCHASE BONUSES AND COLLECTOR’S EDITIONS
Players can grab a ton of exciting rewards as a result of purchasing, pre-ordering, and pre-purchasing the game. Existing players who pre-purchase the game will earn immediate access to an exclusive mount.
Are you a new player and can’t wait to get started on your adventures in Tamriel? Customers who pre-purchase the digital full game edition will get access to the ESO base game, plus the last two Chapters, Summerset and Morrowind, immediately.
For all of the details on pre-order and pre-purchase, as well as information on the Standard Edition, Upgrade Editions, and Digital Collector’s Edition, please see the article online: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55539