Published on July 17th, 2018 | by admin
That frustrating moment your phone dies… The top 10 worst situations for your phone to lose power
We all know that frustrating feeling of seeing phone battery die, your screen turning to black, and your sad reflection staring back at you. Whether it is bad luck or just bad timing, losing battery power in some situations is far worse than others. These are some of the worst moments for your phone to lose battery according to the experts in phones, Fone King:
- Right before you exchange numbers with someone in a club. I guess you could write their number down, but who has a pen in the club? Will you ever find love?
- When you are trying to get anywhere. Because we all know we would literally be lost without Google Maps.
- When you are mid-argument…and you weren’t able to get your point across and your silence looks like a message of defeat.
- Just before you order your Uber home…now hoping buses run at 3am otherwise this is going to be a long walk home.
- When you’ve set an alarm. Because when you do wake up, you will be late. Very late.
- When you are doing a job interview over the phone. Chances are you said you were organised on your CV but your phone dying mid-conversation doesn’t really show that. Better luck next time.
- After you’ve waited on hold for 30 minutes to talk to customer service. All that time listening to awful hold music for nothing and you are probably going to have to wait just as long when you call them again.
- When you are sitting on the toilet and want to stay hidden away for as long as possible be it during a family event or at the office. What can you do?
- Waiting in line for anything. What did people do before phones when waiting at the RTA or coffee shop?
- When you are at a party where you don’t know anyone. If you can’t distract yourself with Instagram, you might have to actually talk to these people.
All of these situations can be easily avoided if you keep your phone charged and for that Fone King has you covered. They have portable chargers, like the Wireless Charger (RRP $139.95), allowing to you to charge your phone without any pesky cables. Also from the IDMIX range comes the MATE 7 (RRP $139.95) with built in iPhone and Micro USB cable (you can’t lose the cable!) this will give you that extra boost when you need it most. For the fashion conscious the sleek leather casing on the MOMAX charger (RRP $99.95) is a must-have item. These accessories are the perfect gadget to have on hand to allow you to power through during any moment or activity.