Published on September 8th, 2019 | by admin
TEKKEN 7 SEASON PASS 3 ARRIVES TUESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER
Take a detailed look at Zafina, the first character released as part of the TEKKEN 7 Season Pass 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
TEKKEN 7 Season Pass 3 will add four new characters, a new stage and new features to be revealed.
In addition to Zafina, making her first in-game appearance since TEKKEN 3D: Prime Edition, a brand-new character, Leroy Smith, will be setting foot on the King of Iron Fist Tournament stage for the very first time in Winter 2019. Two further characters will be revealed at a later date.
Also arriving on Tuesday 10th September, a free update will provide the following to all players:
- Improved battle balance adjustments
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
- Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
- Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of ‘1st dan’, replacing the ‘beginner’ rank
- New illustrations added to the Gallery
- New character customisation effects
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)